- OGS - Fellowships & Funding Opportunities at UCSD
- Need-based Financial Aid
- List of Organizations offering Fellowships
- Social Science Research Council: "...the Social Science Research Council (SSRC) is an independent, nongovernmental, not-for-profit, international association devoted to the advancement of interdisciplinary research in the social sciences. It does this through a wide variety of interdisciplinary workshops and conferences, fellowships and grants, summer training institutes, scholarly exchanges, and publications..."
- SSRC Fellowships
- The Grantsmanship Center: "...TGCI was founded in 1972 to offer grantsmanship training and low-cost publications to nonprofit organizations and government agencies... Today TGCI conducts some 200 workshops annually in grantsmanship and proposal writing..."
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- National Academy of Education: "...to promote scholarly inquiry and discussion concerning the ends and means of education, in all its forms, in the United States and abroad..."
- The National Academies: "...the Fellowship Programs Unit administers predoctoral, dissertation, postdoctoral, and other fellowship programs for advanced study in research-based disciplines. The fellowships include the Ford Foundation Predoctoral, Dissertation, and Postdoctoral Fellowships for Minorities, the Howard Hughes Medical Institute Predoctoral Fellowships in Biological Sciences, the DOE Integrated Manufacturing Predoctoral Fellowships, the NASA Administrator's Fellowship Program, and the U.S. Department of Education OERI Visiting Scholar's Program..." including, but not only:
- The Gates Cambridge Scholarships: "... establishing the Gates Cambridge Scholars programme, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation hopes to create a network of future leaders from around the world who will bring new vision and commitment to improving the life circumstances of citizens in their respective countries... The programme will offer a substantial number of scholarships for study as an affiliated student or to pursue taught or research courses of postgraduate study at the University of Cambridge."
- The Foundation Center
- FundsNet: a major grant and funding portal.
- FastWeb: "...an extensive college directory of more than 4,000 schools with information on admissions, financial aid and general information. Easy-to-find information from national experts on admissions, financial aid, money management, career planning, jobs and life after college..." (mostly for undergrads, but can do very specific search after you fill out short profile)
- FinAid! The SmartStudent Guide to Financial Aid(mostly for undergrads, but some grad school funding and grant/fellowship info.
Professional organizations in communication