Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhD Student, Communication, University of California-San Diego
- MA, Communication, Boise State University, 2008
- BA, Mass Communication/Journalism, Boise State University, 2006
Media and democracy studies, public access television, digital citizenship and participation, aesthetics and politics, political economy, social theory.
Conferences and Publications:
- (April, 2010). The Transformative in the Ethical Economy. Paper selected for presentation at the Networks and Citizenship Conference, Wayne State University, Detriot, MI, April 8-10, 2010.
- (2008). The Shins will really change your life. In, D. E. Wittkower (Ed.), iPod and philosophy: icon of an epoch: Vol. 34. Pop culture and philosophy. Peru, Ill.: Open Court. 181-192.